Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I've Been Doing

 
bottle vases waiting to be sponged and bisque fired


 owl salt & pepper shakers waiting to be fired
 
 
 
slipcasting bottle vases
 
It's been a bit quiet on the blog lately
and that's because I have been super busy in the studio
With more goodies to get to my stockists before Christmas I have been flat out.
Needless to say the house is a mess and the garden overgrown, but I plan to take a few days off before Christmas and tidy all that up.
These last few weeks I have been busy making for stockists and haven't had the time to get extra stock made for the Markets, so that has been a little disappointing.
Hopefully I can crank into full gear and get some new bits and bobs out in time though.
This Saturday I will be at Salamanca
and on Sunday I will have some of my bottle vases being sold at Design Made at Princes Wharf.

No comments:

Post a Comment