Sunday, August 3, 2014

Update

Well it has been a while.......
 
This year I have settled into my new job in Kinder 3 days a week, as well as doing Salamanca Market on Saturdays.
I renovated the bathroom on a budget (yes it can be done)
I took a few months off working in the studio, as I had lost a lot of motivation......
 
I make rings....someone else makes rings
I make bangles....someone else makes bangles
I make spoons....someone else makes spoons
 
I was getting annoyed with people who were riding on my coat tails and not coming up with their own ideas.
I also had decided not to do the Trade Fair this year.
All this clogging up had resulted in a bit of a 'brain freeze' and a loss of mojo.
 
 
Anyway.......a fab opportunity has come along.....and BAM.....
I have got the mojo back.
Ideas have been streaming in.  I was awake at 4am with so many new ideas, so I got up and started sketching etc...
So LOOK OUT.....magoolie is back.
 
I have some lovely new designs ready to be launched at the end of the year.
Stay tuned for the launch date and venue (fingers crossed as venue is yet to be confirmed)
 
 So Excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment