Thursday, April 18, 2013

Update


This is where I''ll be soon
 
 
I have been busy making a few new items for my range...
some jewellery and some homewares.
2 items in particular I am really happy with and I think you all will be too.....
but I won't be releasing them until the trade fair in August so you'll have to wait.
This also gives me some time to 'fine tune' a few things.
I will let you know, however that I have been making some vases to add to the homewares range.
Once I get some images done I'll pop them onto the blog.
At the moment I have made some in Stoneware, which is a little more buff and creamy than porcelain, this is mainly due to the fact that I use Southern Ice Porcelain which is WAY MORE expensive than any other clay.
Over the next few weeks I am going to experiment with some other porcelain
 types for the vases which will make it cheaper.
I should actually be in the studio now, but it's pouring with rain and is really cold, and I don't feel like running into the back garden to get to the studio.
For the past few weeks, and over the next few weeks I have been madly busy preparing for
Magnolia Square.
If you happen to be in Melbourne on these dates, please pop by and say "Hello"
 
It will be my first mainland market!!

No comments:

Post a Comment