Thursday, October 2, 2014

New Pieces

SORRY about the lack of images for this post
Unfortunately it's all TOP SECRET at the moment
da da da daaah da da da daaaah
*****
Even though I have cut back my stockists to work on some larger projects, I have been producing a new range for Salamanca Market and for the 1 month pop-up shop that I'll be doing at the end of the year.
These pieces have been cast in earthenware and are a more affordable range for everyday use.
This week I have sorted all my kiln issues and popped in the first load of glazed pieces for the new range.  I was really happy with how they turned out and would love to show you....
BUT
I am keeping them for the launch of the new pop-up shop, so you'll just have to wait!!!
I will let you know that there is lot's of gold and platinum lustre....some coloured patterned pieces and some lovely celadon crackle pieces too.
Bowls, Plates, Platters, Mugs, Sushi Sets, Colanders and also some new Porcelain Jewellery pieces will be in the mix.
If I have time I also intend to add some pieces with a new groggy textured clay and some terracotta.
Stay posted for info. on the pop-up shop, with location and date to be announced soon.
***
I am also starting to design and make some limited edition and one-off pieces for an exhibition in 2015.  This will also include some large interesting outdoor sculptures in terracotta.
I haven't decided on the date and location yet....all depends on any upcoming work that may be in the pipelines.  But if anyone has any good suggestions for exhibition space I would be interested in hearing your feedback.  Just email me at magooliedesigns@gmail.com
***



No comments:

Post a Comment