Monday, August 19, 2013

All Systems Go

making little porcelain balls
 

squares for reversible hoops
 
 
The last few weeks have been hectic
I started my Porcelain Jewellery Course on Saturday and so far so good.
I think everyone enjoyed themselves and it was interesting to see some of the designs that they came up with.
The first day went from 9am-1pm and then I had a break for lunch with my Mum and the kids.
After that I went home and worked in the studio until 9pm, I would have liked to stay there longer but I was getting tired and losing concentration after such a long week.
Sunday I was back teaching the next days class, picking up kids from Football, running back to the studio for a few more hours and then out to Futsal for an evening game for one of my boys.
Today I worked in the morning at school, and then back into the studio for a few more hours.
I wish there were more hours in the day!!!
There is so much to do in so little time that it can become overwhelming.
But I figured if I just plug away at it, it will all eventually get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment