Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Future

Looking into the future of magoolie designs....
Next week I have Life Instyle Trade Fair
then....
I am conducting a 'Porcelain Jewellery Course'
I am conducting a 'Polymer Clay Jewellery Course for the council of Kingborough'
I also have a commission piece for the University of Tasmania
Deloraine Craft Fair
and the usual Salamanca Markets
***
2014
I aim to........
hold another exhibition of one-off and limited edition pieces
teach some more classes
get stuck into making some interesting one-off pieces
doing some more 'commission' work
***
I have always been a little unsure about calling myself an 'artist'
I am not formally trained, but am self taught
so thought it a bit of a fraud to call myself an 'artist'
but....I earn the majority of my income through my work,
I have held a very successful solo exhibition
I have numerous stockists
and I have repeat clients
SO 2014 see's me embracing all that I can do as an artist
I LOVE working in the studio,
passing on my craft through teaching and having people seek me out just to
'buy another piece'
COME ON 2014
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment