Tuesday, March 26, 2013

STILL so busy

Life is pretty hectic here at the moment....
I have been working on some new homewares
as well as some new jewellery pieces
*
I am also heading off to
Magnolia Square....for their Mothers Day Market in May,
so have been busy making things for that.
*
Not to forget to mention that the whole family has nasty colds,
sinus infections, asthma flare ups etc..  etc...
*
The good news is that...
the new homewares are coming along nicely
I have been running a fun art class with some special needs children at the local school
I have come up with an idea for a beautiful art installation
I have made some divine new jewellery pieces
and
it's nearly time for an Easter Break to recharge the batteries
*
HOPPY EASTER
 
Lu Lu.....one of our lovely chooks (which ALL stopped laying months ago???)
 
maybe they lay chocolate eggs and are stashing them for Easter Bunny!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment