Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This week...

This week I have spent a whole day cleaning my studio and today when I walked in it was super duper clean and everything was in it's place - which is lovely.
I have my main studio in the back garden.  This is where I do all the 'clay' bits and bobs....
the jewellery findings, packaging etc.... are done in another room (or sometimes at the kitchen table.)
 

I have planted some lovely jasmine to train along the pergola (it's taking ages to grow)
but will create a lovely scent.
Also this week I have been drawing fish (yes.....maybe more on that later)
and I have been busy catching up on making some stock for
The Market on Sunday 24th February (more on that later too)
as I have all but been cleaned out in homewares at Salamanca Market over the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love your studio - it looks very inviting!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete