Saturday, January 5, 2013

in 2013....

This year brings a few new things into my life
 
 
2013

On a professional level I will be....
working on a new Porcelain range for Weddings
releasing some new jewellery pieces
introducing some new homewares to the collection
.....
as well as all this I will be going 'back to school' part-time
to finish off my Teacher's Aide qualifications, as I am only partly qualified for Kinder age, and next year I must be fully qualified to be able to work with this age group
.....
On a personal level my youngest is off to Prep this year so hopefully I will have more time to spend in the studio and also to work on me!!!
Lately I have been really tired and flat, so I aim to work on my energy levels and maybe also tone up a little - gravity really takes effect after 40
.....
There are also some minor home improvements to be done
I have been working on the 'play area' in the back garden, and only have some little bits to do to finish this, and I have made a start on the front entrance and hallway.
I am hoping to tackle clutter this year, as well as revamp the laundry.
The bathroom needs a large overhaul, but funds don't stretch that far, so it will receive a fresh coat of paint and some more storage
.....
The garden and backyard entertaining area may even get a fresh new look
.....
Lot's of ideas and plans in the pipelines
.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment