Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Market

 
 
Well.....what can I say The Market Xmas Market was a huge success
I booked a whole room and really spread out
*
Tea Towels
Ornaments
Homewares
Jewellery
*
and also the wonderful large rustic trees made by my lovely friend
*
The downside is that in all the rush setting up etc.... I forgot to take my camera!!!!
You will just have to imagine it all.....
think
*
*pinecones dipped in white paint
*fairy lights
*tables spread with lot's of lovely goods
*
So now I am winding down for next year
The kiln has 3 more firings to do before Xmas
a bisque, a glaze and a lustre firing
all getting pieces & special orders finished for family, friends, teachers etc... before Xmas
*
2013
Lot's of new ideas in the winds for 2013
Stay Tuned.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment