Thursday, November 1, 2012

Deloraine

So I have packed up the old Kombi and am off to set up for Deloraine today
4 days of trading
I got up at 6am to do a final lustre firing, and once I get the kids off to school it should be finished and cool enough to get packed, and the off I go!!!
*
Here are some images of my site for last year
This year I have decided to not cover the hessian walls, and go with the natural flow
*
Hessian, brown paper, linen tea towels etc... etc...
To be honest I have been too busy to really think the layout through, so have decided to just work it all out once I get up there
*


 
If you are coming up to the Fair...
Don't forget to pop in and say "Hello"
I will have a large SALE section of discontinued stock
so it's a good time to grab a bargain for Teacher's Gifts or Christmas Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment