Monday, October 15, 2012

New Items

I have 2 new items to introduce....
 

the first one is a popular item that I already make....
mini pot embossed with Vintage Wallpaper
BUT
this one has a gold lustre edge instead of the platinum
and I think it looks superb
*
use as a mini tea cup, espresso cup, salt & pepper pot, condiment pot, tiny vase or whatever else you can think of
*
*
The second item is Owl Salt & Pepper Shakers
 
 
Admittedly I have only completed 1 set...
It took a while to get the bottom hole the right size for the bung, as I have to allow for shrinkage in the firing process.....
Now I have worked out the right size to have the hole, I have some more sets completed, and ready to glaze and pop into the kiln this week.
I think I may add some lustre detail or some patterned colour to the wings...not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment