Thursday, October 11, 2012

MORE tea towel info.....

Well...as much as I love producing ceramics, it has been nice having a little change.
OK.... so here goes
I really enjoyed hand-printing colour onto the tea towels.....
BUT
I am really bad at taking tea towel photos!!!
Small images like jewellery I can handle....and it probably would have helped if I had ironed the tea towels first
But I really wanted to show you the results of some of my work.
So here are some images...plus a few close-ups for detail.
*
Please note: the actual image does not cover the WHOLE tea towel - I zoomed in
*




 
I wasn't going to do the 'bright pink'
but the colour is 'in' at the moment and I must say I really LOVE the results.
*
The tea towels can be purchased here as a plain black outline design
Or
you can purchase them with colour at various markets that I attend
As each coloured tea towel is individually hand-stamped, each one will be slightly different and original
*
All tea towels will come packaged.....more on this later (when the packaging arrives)
THESE WILL MAKE FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS GIFTS
*
available in 3 styles in
100% linen
OR 75% linen 25% cotton
*
100% Linen $30 - plain
100% Linen - $40 coloured
75% Linen 25% Cotton $25 - plain
75% Linen 25% Cotton - $35 coloured
*
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment